Are you one of those special someones who’s got both brains and creativity? Are you eager to improve your design skills while getting valuable work experience in a dynamic and growing company?
Who is Crobox?
Crobox is a Product Discovery Platform that matches customers to the products they seek. Our technology leverages tools like guided selling and dynamic messaging to reduce customer journey friction. With a background in behavioral psychology, machine learning, and AI, we are eCommerce experts with a finger on the pulse of retail trends.
As a Design Intern at Crobox, you’ll be creating graphics and designs in line with the Crobox brand. These will be used in marketing and sales content like blog posts, sales assets, ebooks, and social media campaigns. Working closely with the Growth team, you’ll get the opportunity to shape the marketing and sales strategy.
- Creating designs for content and marketing such as infographics, graphics, mockups, ebook templates, and sales material.
- Working closely with Crobox’s Content Marketer to come up with designs for blog posts, ebooks, and social media.
- Supporting the growth team to design sales material such as one-pagers, video graphics, slide decks, etc.
- Possibility to partake in web design online training.
What you need to be a Crobox Design Intern:
- Strong design skills
- Familiar with design programs such as Sketch or Figma
- Excellent English
- Can turn a concept into a design
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience with web design is a plus
- Must be enrolled in post-secondary education
- Available 16+ hours a week
Our company values:
- Customer Centricity: Putting the customer first is as natural as breathing. You listen to others, have a keen perception of what people do, and develop an understanding to take customer’s needs to the next level.
- Vigor: We don’t shy away from a challenge, we stop at nothing to make it happen.
- Mastery: Crobox delivers excellence, whether that is internal or external, the work we produce is of the highest caliber.
- Connection: We thrive through connection and make magic happen together as a team.
What we offer:
- Free company lunch
- Web design training
- Flexible working hours
- Office in the center of De Pjip (Amsterdam’s hippest neighborhood) overlooking a canal
- Freedom to define role