Are you a Senior Frontend Developer with a keen eye for design and not afraid to take charge? We are looking for an assertive frontender to help build beautiful experiences for our clients.
Crobox is a Product Discovery Platform that matches customers to the products they seek. Our technology leverages tools like guided selling and dynamic messaging to reduce customer journey friction. With a background in behavioral psychology, machine learning, and AI, we are eCommerce experts with a finger on the pulse of retail trends.
You will be working with a small but growing development team, where you will have the room to have a meaningful part in improving and building our retail intelligence solution.
- Implement various dashboard and configuration interfaces that are used internally and by our clients.
- Brainstorm with clients that have challenging frontend requirements.
- Setup and implement campaigns on the websites of our customers.
- Collaborate with the Backend, Client Operations, Product, and occasionally Marketing to ensure solution success.
What you need to be a Crobox Frontend Developer:
- Based in or around the Amsterdam area
- Experience with challenges related to performance, compatibility, security, and stability.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience building, deploying, and maintaining apps at scale.
- Profound understanding of how to build software, not just how to apply a library.
- Experience with component frameworks like React.
- Knows how to build generic, reusable web-components.
- True self-starter with a proactive approach
- Natural team-player
- Strong communication
- Dares to make decisions
What we offer:
- The room to grow in this position while (further) developing your skill set
- Yearly company bonus based on company performance
- Company stock option plan
- Company laptop of choice
- Travel expenses if living outside Amsterdam
- Personal training budget (Education budget)
- Quarterly team outings and activities
- Ability to work abroad for up to two weeks at a time
- Dutch lessons for internationals
- Yearly company trip
- Good coffee, fresh fruit, and lunch at the office!
To apply for this position, please send a motivation letter (in English) and your CV.