Are you a sales diamond in the rough? Are you looking to sharpen your skill set and help a young, innovative company reach new heights? We are looking for you! Crobox is searching for a sales-savvy part-timer to bridge the missing gap between marketing and sales efforts.
Who is Crobox?
Crobox is a Product Discovery Platform that matches customers to the products they seek. Our technology leverages tools like guided selling and dynamic messaging to reduce customer journey friction. With a background in behavioral psychology, machine learning, and AI, we are eCommerce experts with a finger on the pulse of retail trends.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be aligning with marketing and sales to nurture and convert (inbound) leads into opportunities. You will be given the freedom to test new methods and come up with creative solutions while working with a young and energetic team.
- Qualifying all inbound leads to gauge the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Reaching out and interacting with incoming leads to support the sales process.
- Facilitating the conversation with new and existing prospects.
- Working together with the Growth team to come up with new initiatives and experiments to test on the website and in our content.
- Working together with the content marketer to align on marketing initiatives and priorities.
What you need to be a Crobox BDR:
- Located in or around Amsterdam
- Excellent English (native or bilingual), additional language is a plus
- Strong communication skills in writing and speaking
- Ability to think outside the box, work autonomously, and come with ideas
- Should have some sales experience and be able to hone your sales savviness
- Affinity with marketing/eCommerce technology is a plus
- Experience using HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
- Available 16 hours a week
Our company values:
- Customer Centricity: Putting the customer first is as natural as breathing. You listen to others, have a keen perception of what people do, and develop an understanding to take customer’s needs to the next level.
- Vigor: We don’t shy away from a challenge, we stop at nothing to make it happen.
- Mastery: Crobox delivers excellence, whether that is internal or external, the work we produce is of the highest caliber.
- Connection: We thrive through connection and make magic happen together as a team.
What we offer:
- Free company lunch
- Flexible working hours to make it work with your (school) schedule
- Office in the center of De Pjip overlooking a canal
- Freedom to define role