Do you consider yourself both tech and sales savvy? Jackpot. Crobox is looking for an Account Executive to build our sales pipeline and expand the business.
Working in a fast-paced environment, we’ll be leaning on you to encourage successful sales, foster growth, and take our commercial expansion to the next level.
Who is Crobox?
Crobox is a Guided Selling Solution that matches customers to the products they seek. Our technology leverages tools like product finders and dynamic messaging to reduce customer journey friction. With a background in behavioral psychology, machine learning, and AI, we are eCommerce experts with a finger on the pulse of retail trends.
- Lead Generation: You will work closely with the Business Development Representative (BDR) to assist in devising tactics and sales cadences that generate leads.
- Lead Nurturing: You will be accountable for lead nurturing, including giving demos, preparing business cases, and closing the deals.
- Handovers: You will handover recently closed deals to the Customer Success team to ensure their pilot is set up for success.
- Growth Involvement: You will be an active part of the Growth team, helping to define the BD as well as overall growth strategies.
- Reporting: You will report on sales efforts and derive insights from these to iterate on the strategy and tactics moving forward.
- Research: You will research target markets and define the best sales approach to get traction.
- Growth: You will be given the chance to consistently grow with the company. We have a small team, meaning you will be able to define your growth trajectory and get the support to do so.
What you need to be a Crobox Account Executive:
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B technology sales
- 2+ years experience in eCommerce
- 2+ years experience of outbound lead generation or prospecting via phone, email, and social media
- Located in or around Amsterdam
- Full fluency in English is required; additional fluency in Dutch, French, Italian, German, or Spanish is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
- B.A./ B.S. degree preferred
- You are tech-savvy with the ability to understand technological systems and clearly explain them
- Exemplemary communication and presentation skills
- Team player who actively helps colleagues to reach their goals
- Highly driven and able to work in fast-paced environments
Our company values:
- Customer Centricity: Putting the customer first is as natural as breathing. You listen to others, have a keen perception of what people do, and develop an understanding to take customer’s needs to the next level.
- Vigor: We don’t shy away from a challenge, we stop at nothing to make it happen.
- Mastery: Crobox delivers excellence, whether that is internal or external, the work we produce is of the highest caliber.
- Connection: We thrive through connection and make magic happen together as a team.
What we offer:
- 25 holiday days (based on full-time employment)
- Company laptop of choice
- Travel expenses covered
- Personal training budget (education budget)
- Company stock option (dependent on role)
- Lunch provided at the office
- Great coffee and fresh fruit
- Dutch lessons for internationals
- Quarterly team outings
- Yearly company trip
- Target-based commission
- 8% vacation money paid out in May (standard in NL)
Does this vacancy spark your interest? Please send a brief motivation letter and so we can get the ball running. Applications that do not include a motivation letter will not be considered
If you’re a recruitment agency, we don’t require your services.